Yes! We do support this plugin and can activate it for you at any time upon your request.
The general setup steps are:
- Activate the plugin in your Pronto site (request this from a Pronto agent)
- Setup opt-in form in:
- Choose pop up type
- Set Design
- Display Settings
- Create campaign in Infusionsoft using the WordPress Opt-In Goal
- Note that nothing will show in Infusionsoft at the contact record after submitting the form, unless you've setup a Campaign with the WordPress Opt-in Goal.
- Activate pop up in your Pronto site
Known Limitations of this plugin:
Field display: there are only 3 choices for which fields can be shown on the form:
- No Name Field (email only)
- Single Name Field (+ email)
- First + Last Name Fields (+email)
A reason for this limitation is that this opt-in solution is intended to acquire new newsletter subscribers first and foremost.
Example 1: Newsletter Fly In Pop Up
Opt-in Title: Free Monthly IT Tips
Opt-in Message: Join our mailing list to receive the latest IT news and updates from our team.
Button CTA: Subscribe!
Success Message Text: Thanks for subscribing!
Example 2: Consultation Popup
Opt-in Title: Get A Free IT Security Review
Opt-in Message: Let our IT experts review your network's security status to know whether you are at risk or not.
Button CTA: Schedule Now
Success Message Text: We've received your consultation request! One of our representatives will follow up with you soon.