Do you already have an existing Adwords Express account?
|Please click here for the instruction slides.||
Please click here for the instruction slides.
If YES, please refer to "Step 17." If NO, please proceed to "Step 1" down below.
***NOTE: Please keep in mind, while you are creating an Adwords Express account, that Pronto will get back at all the settings later and refines them for you.
- Click here to arrive on the sign-in page.
- Click on the "SIGN UP" button to get started.
- Enter your company name and your website URL, and then it will lead you to the 3 easy step page.
- Click “Create Ad.”
- Select your ad goal. It could be to encourage prospects to visit your storefront, make a phone call, or take certain action on your website.
- Add (1) your targeted locations. You can choose either “Near my business” or “In specific cities, states or countries.”
- Add (2) locations as many as you want. The more specific, the better!
- If you choose “Near my business,” you can adjust the radius of the coverage with the scale up or down.
- Choose (1) the language you want to advertise.
- Enter (2) the product or service you want to promote.
- Select (3) topics which are related to your product or service.
- Enter fictitious headline 1, headline 2, and description in the position (1), (2), and (3).
- Your ad preview will be displayed on the right side box.
- Enter your daily budget. The system will estimate the spending per month for you.
- Review your ad setting. Pronto team will go over and make some edition on location, product/ service, budget, and ad setting later. You can keep everything as is for now.
- Move up to the next button to proceed with payment info.
- Enter your payment info. in the following sections, Billing country, Time zone, Payments profile, and Customer info.
- Choose the Account type as “Business.”
- Enter your business name and address in the required fields.
- Enter your credit card info. under the Payment method section.
- Tick on the I agree box and further with the “Next” button.
- The system will prompt you to the dashboard where the campaign can be monitored and managed.
- Take a look at the upper left corner where your company name is located. You can find the INACTIVE sliding button at the bottom of the box. We encourage you to slide the button to make inactive for now.
- Our dedicated team member will refine your ad campaign and activate it later on.
- Click on the arrow at the upper left corner. It will lead you to the account info.
- Click at the hamburger menu to reveal the account info.
- Click on settings and it will reveal your account info.
- Under the Account preferences is where you can locate the customer ID
- Provide us with the customer ID. We will send you a requesting email to grant us to be your account admin.
- Please check your Gmail inbox and look for the requesting email.
- Follow the instruction in the email.