Already have a Google+ business page? Jump to step #4
To get started, you'll need a Google Account. This can be a Gmail account, a GoogleApps account, or any email address used to create a Google Account. If you don't already have one, create one here.
1. Login to your Google account, then click here to create your Google+ page
2. Enter your business name and click 'Create'
3. Click 'Enable' to enable Google+ for your brand
5. Click 'Manage permissions'
6. Now you can add our team members to manage your Google+ page. Click on the top right icon
7. Add firstname.lastname@example.org(Clark Nolan) and email@example.com(Cindy Nolan) to be your managers of this page.
8. Click 'Done' after you've done all the process.
9. Don't forget to visit the Pronto Marketing Google+ page and add us to your circles!