Prepare the code:
- Go to the YouTube video that you want to embed
- Click "Share", select sharing preferences, and click copy
- Replace "YouTube Embed Code" with the video URL in this code: <div class="videoWrapper">YouTube Embed Code</div>
- The correct code should look like this:
- <div class="videoWrapper"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zKrxesI3ziE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
- Copy the entire code and go to the post/page you wish to embed the video on
How to embed the video on a post/page:
- Change the post/page editor to the "Text" editor mode and refresh the page.
This step is very important, because the video will not show up if the code is embedded using visual mode.
- Paste the copied code on the post/page you are working on
- Click "Publish"
See the GIF below for a visual guide.