- Go to Network Solutions and click on Manage Account to login.
- Under My Domain Names, click Edit DNS.
- Select the domain that you want to point to Pronto, click Edit DNS.
- Click Manage Advanced DNS Records.
If you receive the warning: Warning, Service Interruption Will Occur! then you might want to check in with your current provider first, perhaps you are using the DNS service elsewhere. If this is the case and you click Move Name Servers to Network Solutions > then you might lose some subdomains and emails.
- Under IP Address (A Records), click Edit A Records.
- Add 18.104.22.168 to the Numeric IP box beside '@'
- Tick the box under delete for 'www'
- and click Continue and Save Changes.
NOTE: Once 'www' is deleted, it may still appear as a blank box but actually its already removed from the settings.
Make sure there are no other records for '@' in CNAME or A sections, or there will be a DNS conflict.
- Under Host Aliases (CNAME Records), click Edit CNAME Records
- Add an alias named 'www', select the 'Other Host' radio button and type yourdomain.client.bypronto.com into the text box
- For example, if your domain name is 'superawesome.com', then your new CNAME record should be 'superawesome.client.bypronto.com'
Make sure there are no other records for 'www' in CNAME or A sections, or there will be a DNS conflict.
It normally takes from 1 to 48 hours for the changes to propagate, please let us know if you have any questions or issues!