Already have a Google+ business page? Jump to item #6.
1. To get started, you'll need a Google Account. This can be a Gmail account, a GoogleApps account, or any email address used to create a Google Account. If you don't already have one, create one here.
2. Log into your Google Account, go here and click the "Start Now" button.
3. Search your company name or address and fill in your company's information.
4. If you'd like to quickly add a logo for your business, go ahead. If not, that's fine too. We'll take care of this when we build your customized design. Click "Continue" and on the next page, click "Finish."
5. Congrats! Your business now has a Google+ page.
7. Click user
8. Click the manager users topic and choose add managers
8. Click add Clark Nolan(email@example.com) and Cindy Nolan(firstname.lastname@example.org) to be your managers of the page then send invitation.
9. Don't forget to visit the Pronto Marketing Google+ page and add us to your circles!