Do you have an existing Adwords account?
- Please send us your login & password.
- If you do not want to share this information, as it is tied up with your other Google services, then please send us the Client ID number assigned to you by Google on the top right corner. We’ll then send you an invitation via your Adwords campaign which will link your account to our MCC (Main Client Center).
If no, no worries!
- We will guide you through the set up. We need your participation in parts of this, since we will need you to fill in your billing information.
- Once the account has been setup, we will send you a link where you will provide your billing information to your account.
- In the meanwhile, we will be building the campaign with tailored keywords & ads. We will also create a special landing page that will help increase our click to conversion ratio. We’ll let you review these before they go live.
- After the billing information has been entered, we need to wait at least two business days for Google team review the account
- We will also be making some test inquiries to make sure that the tracking is properly in place.
- We will alert you as soon as the campaign is live!
- Once you click the acceptation link, there will open a new window for creating Google Account
- Please select “I do not use these other services” and enter you e-mail and password that you want to use for log-in to your AdWords account
- Click Create Account button
- Click Done button
- And please inform us when you complete this step then we will grant you to access the account
- You can go to www.google.com/adwords and log-in with your e-mail and password