To use an HTML formatted email signature on Outlook, try following these easy steps below:
- Save the HTML code of your email signature as an HTML file if you haven't got one already.
- Compose a new email on Outlook by clicking the New E-mail button on the Home tab.
- Whenever you're ready to insert the HTML email signature, follow a few easy steps below:
- Click on the Attach File option (with a paper clip icon)
- Browse for the HTML file of your email signature and select the file
- Click on the small down arrow on the right of the Insert button
- Select Insert as Text option from the dropdown menu
- Wait until the email signature shows up on the message body box
Note: If you'd rather not attach the HTML file of the email signature every time you compose an email message, you may choose to create a template with the signature included for future uses.
Complete the steps above and follow instructions provided on the two pages listed below: