Yes, you can write your own blog posts for your website.
- You have access to your WordPress CMS and can add, delete, and edit pages or blog posts.
- Or you can open a support ticket and ask Pronto to post the blog for you.
- If you want your blog post featured in the newsletter, we can do that for you.
In this example there are 3 Blog Authors;
- Dave Sobel - writes for his own blog
- Ben Pankonin - this is syndicated via RSS from Ben's blog
- Evolve Technologies - Pronto provided blog posts
- How do I add a new blog post?
- Lessons and Documentation/WordPress
- Can we update web pages ourselves?