Security on the Pronto Platform Infrastructure is something that we take seriously. We've taken quite a few steps to ensure that our platform is secure and that our client sites are protected from malware and hackers.
Here is an overview summary of the security features that we have in place:
- AWS Virtual Private Cloud Firewall
- AWS Shield for Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection
- Automatic IP Blocking with Varnish Throttle and Fail2Ban protecting all root access channels and critical application routes (ie WordPress wp-login.php, xml-rpc.php, etc)
- Multiple Reverse Proxies (with re-write capabilities) so App Servers (WordPress) are more isolated.
- This means that no malformed HTTP requests ever hit our app servers as every request that touches our app server was actually created by our proxies.
- Our clients do not receive direct access to our server infrastructure, WordPress only