Pronto Insights is a powerful tool within our client portal that allows you to access your most important marketing data all in one place. Pronto Insights is currently available for clients with an active Managed Website subscription.
Pronto Insights has four dashboards, each giving you an overview of a specific category of data. Each dashboard in Pronto Insights has been built from the ground up and is integrated with sources from around the web, gathering the data that small businesses need to understand their performance online. Let's take a closer look at each.
Find out who is coming to your website and analyze your traffic trends to see which channels and referral sources are having the greatest impact on your success.
Gain insight into how your leads arrive on your site and which sources are driving the most conversions.
See how you stack up against your competitors and track important link metrics to see how they're performing in search results.
Keyword Rankings Dashboard
Track performance for your most important keywords and see how your search rankings fluctuate over time.
Getting Started with Pronto Insights
You can watch the short video at the top of this post to learn more about what Pronto Insights is capable of how and how to get started with it; but let's also take a step by step look at how to get it enabled for your Pronto account here.
1) Login to your Pronto account at app.prontomarketing.com. If you haven't accessed your account before and aren't sure how to login, send a quick email to our support team and we'll be happy to help you.
2) Once you've logged in, the first step is to authenticate with your Google Analytics account. Do so by clicking the "Authenticate with Google" button near the top of your main dashboard.
3) You will be asked to login to your Google account. Enter the login information for the Google account you use for your website's Google Analytics and click "Sign In".
4) You will be asked to allow Pronto Marketing to have access to your Google Analytics data, click "Accept".
5) You will now be taken back to your Pronto account and asked to set up your Google Analytics. Choose 1) the Google Analytics account, 2) the Analytics Property and 3) the Analytics Profile ID that correspond to your website and click "Save Settings & Start Loading Data".
6) Congratulations, you're done! Your Pronto account is now connected with your Google Analytics account and data about your website will begin to show in your Insights' dashboards.
Learn more about Pronto Insights
Now that you've authenticated with Google Analytics, you can easily access Pronto Insights by clicking on "Insights" in the main navigation menu of your Pronto account.
To learn more about each specific dashboard and how it can help you understand your business' online performance, read these additional articles:
- Pronto Insights - Traffic
- Pronto Insights - Leads
- Pronto Insights - Competitors
- Pronto Insights - Keyword Rankings
If you have any other questions, you can always contact a support representative at email@example.com