- To get started, signup for a free CloudFlare account
- Transfer your domain's DNS management to CloudFlare by pointing your NS records to CloudFlare's servers; this might take some time to complete, depending on your DNS registrar's settings
- Once the DNS transfer has been completed, go to your domain and click "Page Rules"
- Add a new rule with the pattern http://www.yourdomain.com/ or http://www.yourdomain.com/ and enable the "Always use https" option then add the rule
- Test accessing your website through https://www.yourdomain.com/ - it should work instantly or there could be 5-10 minutes delay. You should see the green padlock next to your domain on the browser address bar
- If you are getting a browser warning after an hour, please delete the page rule and contact us.
- If you are getting the grey padlock with a yellow warning sign, please send us a ticket and we'll go through your site and clean up http references.
- If you are getting a "Too Many Redirects" error when accessing your site after setting up Cloudflare, change the SSL type from Full to Flexible on the Crypto page.