- To get started, signup for a free Cloudflare account
- Transfer your domain's DNS management to Cloudflare by pointing your NS records to Cloudflare's servers; this might take some time to complete, depending on your DNS registrar's settings
- Once the DNS transfer has been completed, go to your domain in Cloudflare and click "Crypto"
- Find the "Always Use HTTPS" setting and click the toggle from Off to On.
- Try accessing your website through https://www.yourdomain.com/ - it should work within 2 minutes, or there could be a 5-10 minute delay. You should see the green padlock next to your domain on the browser address bar once the setting has been activated.
- If you are getting a browser warning after an hour, please disable the "Always Use HTTPS" setting and contact us.
- If you are getting the grey padlock with a yellow warning sign, please send us a ticket and we'll go through your site and remove any HTTP references.
- If you are getting a redirect error when accessing your site after setting up Cloudflare, change the SSL type from Full to Flexible on the Crypto page. If you'd like to use the Full SSL type, please contact us and we can help.