Leads are among the most important metrics for any business and the Leads Dashboard makes sure that you have all the information you need about the leads coming from your website, helping you understand how your leads came to your website and which sources are driving the most conversions.
When you go to the Leads Dashboard, at the top you will see the main view, which will give you an overview of your lead data.
The information available in the main view includes:
- Top Lead Channel - The channel that is bringing the most leads to your website
- Leads Last 30 Days - How many leads have been collected by your website over the last 30 days, followed by an up arrow, down arrow or flat line to indicate if it's an improvement over the previous 30 day period or not
- Leads Last 90 Days - How many leads have been collected by your website over the last 90 days, followed by an up arrow, down arrow or flat line to indicate if it's an improvement over the previous 90 day period or not
- Leads All Time - The amount of leads that have been collected by your website since it began collecting leads
- Leads By Channel - An overview of which channels your leads came from
- Leads Over Time - An overview of how many leads your website collected over time, including which channels they came from
Viewing information for specific channels
To view details for specific channels, filter which channels you want to see information about by clicking on the data indicators by each chart.
You can sort your lead metrics by the following channel types:
- Organic - Leads who came to your website as a result of unpaid search results
- Direct - Leads who came to your website by typing your website URL directly into their browser or visitors who came to your website from unspecified sources
- Referral - Leads who came to your website from direct links on other websites, not from search engines
- Email - Leads who came to your website from email marketing campaigns or email referrals
- Paid Search - Leads who came to your website via pay-per-click ads on search engines
- Other - Leads who came to your website from a traffic source that doesn't fit into any of the above channels
The List View below the main view displays your most recent leads collected by your website, including information on which channel they came from, when they were collected and which page and form they were collected on.
You can easily sort your entries by name, channel, creation date, page and form by using the toggles. You can also search for a specific lead, show more entries in the view, or navigate to more pages of lead entries.
Individual Lead View
To view more details for a specific lead, simply click the "Details" button on its entry. This will take you to that lead's individual view where you can see a lot of information about it.
You can view the following information about each lead:
- Name - The lead's full name
- Email - The lead's email address
- Date - The day the lead was collected by your website
- Lead Form - The form where your lead was collected by your website
- Lead Page - The page where your lead was collected by your website
- Lead Channel - The channel through which the lead visited your website
- Original Referrer - If the lead visited your website after being referred to your website from another, it will show here
- First Visit - When the lead first visited your website
- Total Visits - How many times the lead visited your website before filling out the form
- Total Page Views - How many pages the lead visited on your website before filling out the form
- Location - Where your lead was located when they were collected by your website
- Form Submission Details - Includes all the data the lead filled out on the form, which varies depending on the form on your website.
List Settings & Exporting Your Leads
Every form on your website is capable of collecting leads, but there may be a few that aren't specifically for that purpose that you want to tell Pronto Insights to exclude from collecting from. To do that, click on the "Lead Settings" button at the top right of your Leads Dashboard, make sure the forms you want to collect leads from are checked and the rest unchecked, and click "Save".
If you would like to export your leads for use in another application or for backup purposes, click on the "CSV Export" button at the top right of your Leads Dashboard and it will download all of your leads in a CSV file which you can open in any spreadsheet application or import into other applications.