Get content that drives your marketing engine
More than ever quality content matters – throughout your marketing. Whether that’s on your website, in your blog, in downloaded documents or used for 3rd party guest blogging as part of SEO and traffic building campaigns.
Our custom blogging service works great both in conjunction with our syndicated blogging or as a stand-alone program. We work with you to define your target audience, key messages and topics. After that our talented writers will create content that will engage your prospects by getting to the heart of topics they care about. Give your website traffic a real boost with high quality content to use across your marketing month in and month out. You’ll also receive an editorial calendar showing you your publication dates.
If you have a newsletter or use email marketing, our blog articles make ideal features. Alternatively, you could publish the articles as guest posts on other websites, thereby improving your search engine rankings and building your expert voice.
- Dedicated editor
- Custom editorial calendar
- 4 unique blog articles per month (600-1000 words each)
- $300 per month
- 3 month commitment
- If you have any questions or would like to discuss which services might match best with your specific goals, schedule a phone call with our marketing team.
- To sign up for the service now, log into your Pronto World account and visit the services page.
Can I review articles before they are posted to my blog?
- Absolutely! You’ll have an opportunity to review and request changes to all articles before they are posted.
What if I want more than 4 articles per month?
- No problem! Additional articles cost $75 each.
How much control do I have over article topics?
- As much as you want! You can work closely with our editorial team to pick topics and really get into the details of what you’d like to cover. Or, if you’d prefer a more hands-off approach, you can have our team pick out topics relevant to your industry for you.
Why do you have a 3 month commitment?
- Writing quality content uses considerable resources and we want to make sure we’ve planned ahead and have enough team members on hand to avoid any delays in producing your customized content.