1. Go to the Namecheap.com login page and log in to your account.
2. This will take you to your Dashboard. Click Domain List on the left of the page.
3. Find the domain you want to update the DNS records for, then click the Manage button on the right.
4. Click the Advanced DNS tab.
5. Now you need to add the relevant DNS records.
For the A Records;
- If you already have an @ A record for the domain, click the entry and change the Value to 18.104.22.168 and click the green tick.
- If you don't already have an @ A record for the domain, click Add New Record, select A Record from the Type drop-down, enter @ in the Host field, and enter 22.214.171.124 in the Value field, then click the green tick.
For the CNAME Records;
- If you already have a www CNAME record for the domain, click the entry and change the Value to yourwebsite.client.bypronto.com.
- If you don't already have a www CNAME record for the domain, click Add New Record, select CNAME Record from the Type drop-down, enter www in the Host field, and enter yourwebsite.client.bypronto.com in the Value field, then click the green tick.
Ensure you replace yourwebsite.client.bypronto.com with the location provided by your Project Manager.
Ensure you don't have any other @ or www entries for this domain, or entries with your domain in the Value column, or you will create a DNS conflict after updating the record.
When complete, it should look similar to this;
Once you're finished, click Save All Changes.
It will take some time for your DNS to propagate around the world - it can take up to 48 hours, but sometimes takes as little as 10 minutes. Once this process is completed, your new website will be live. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to get in touch and we can assist.