A Website Project is a larger request that requires customized copywriting, design or development work related to a single page on your website.
Some examples of tasks that would be considered website projects are:
- Copywriting or editing tasks such as creating headlines, service pages, or proofreading content
- Design work such as graphic design, new page layouts, or creating mockups
- Detailed site performance optimization
For clients with websites built by Pronto or with Elementor, Website Projects are handled at no extra cost on our Website Support and Dedicated Support plans.
For clients with websites not built by Pronto or no with Elementor, Website Projects may come with additional fees, which will be quoted on a per-project basis.
The following items are outside the scope of Website Projects:
- A complete refresh of your entire website. This is considered a Website Build and is charged according to the scope of the build.
- Very large or complex requests such as implementing WooCommerce solutions, creating a jobs board, creating custom integrations for 3rd party tools, or creating a large customized new feature on your website may have an additional fee.
- Customized blog articles. If you’d like assistance with writing blog articles, please see our Blog Writing services.
- Copywriting, design, and development unrelated to your website, such as brochures, ebooks, flyers, event banners, email templates, logos, developing software applications, or custom WordPress themes.
See our Terms & Conditions for Support Services for more information.