WhatConverts is a tool that uses call-tracking numbers and forms to track leads on your website. For example, if a user came from an organic search vs an ad, which page they landed on first, and if they contact you via a form or a call. If you live in a state that allows call recording, you can also listen to the call in the application.
The "Lead Manager" is the main dashboard to get a quick view of your leads. In the below example,
- We can see that this lead came from a paid ads campaign (Medium)
- The user first entered the website on the IT Support landing page (Landing Page)
- Completed a form (form icon)
- They did this on the IT Support landing page (Lead Page)
- The lead was a qualified lead that was able to be quoted (Quotable)
Listening back to a call
To listen to a call, click on the person icon that is next to the telephone icon. This will open a sidebar with a player that will playback the call recording.
In most states, only one party needs to give consent for recording a phone call. If both parties are required by law, then this feature would be disabled.
Reading form submissions
Similarly, you can view the message details submitted on a form by clicking the person icon next to a lead that shows the green form icon. The sidebar will open and let you know who this lead was from and what their message was.
Adding additional columns
To add additional columns and get a clearer picture of your leads, you can click the "Choose Columns" button.
We recommend selecting the below columns:
- Type - shows if the lead came from a form or call
- Quotable - for marking leads as quotable or not
- Spam - for marketing leads as spam
- Status - shows if the user is unique or returning
- Marketing Data
- Source - shows the source (ie, from Google)
- Medium - shows the medium (ie, organic or paid ads)
- Landing page - shows what page the user entered the website from
Marking leads as quotable (or not)
Whenever you get a new lead, it's important to mark them as quotable (or not) on the dashboard. This really helps the team because if we know which keywords or campaigns are generating quotable leads, we can adjust the campaign to increase these type of leads.
With each new lead, you'll also receive an email from WhatConcerts titled something like "New Phone Call Received | WhatConverts". At the bottom of these emails, there are some links to mark this lead directly as quotable or not or pending future information.
Lead email example: