1. Go to your Ad account or Business Manager menu to find “Settings”.
2. In Settings, please enter your business name and address. Under Advertising Purpose, choose 'yes, I am buying ads for business purposes.' Under Ad Agency, choose 'No, I am not an agency buying ads on behalf of an advertiser' (If you are, choose yes). Then, click Save Changes.
3. Once done with Settings, go to Billing.
4. In Billing, go to Payment Settings
5. Add Payment Method, and all done!
*Tip: Add multiple payment options
As you start advertising more and more, we suggest that you also add a secondary payment method. This way, should your primary card expire, reach the monthly limit, or be blocked for whatever reason, your advertising won’t stop being delivered to potential customers.
If your primary card billing fails, all of your campaigns will be immediately paused until you pay the outstanding balance. You’ll also have to manually restart them one by one. This is a tedious task if you’re running several campaigns. If you have a secondary payment method set up, Facebook will begin billing your secondary method and everything will keep working smoothly.