Thank you for signing up for our Google Ads service. We’re super excited to have you on board.
To give you an idea of what to expect, I’ll be walking you through our Google ads roadmap.
First Phase - Linking Google Ads Account
- The first week of the setup will be gathering information about your business and linking your Google Ads account to our agency account.
- We’ll also be checking the onboarding form to gain some insight into your business for the campaign setup.
- If you already have a Google Ads account, we’ll need you to provide us your Customer ID and we’ll request access to your account using our Agency account.
- If you don’t have an existing account, we’ll send you instructions on how to create one, along with how to find the account’s customer ID.
Second Phase - Keywords List Review
- While we wait for you to give us access, we’ll begin conducting keyword research about your products or services.
- We’ll arrange them on a spreadsheet and allow you to review them before we start writing your ad copies.
Third Phase - Ad Copy & Mockup Review
- Once you’re satisfied with the keywords, we’ll begin writing the ad copies using the best practices and keywords related to your industry. This should be done within 2-4 days.
Fourth Phase - Landing Page Creation
- In the meantime, we will also work on the landing page mockups. This will take around 2 to 3 days. After the mockups are ready, you will get the chance to review them.
- If you have any feedback regarding the mockup, you can leave a comment and we’ll work on updating it until you’re satisfied.
Fifth Phase - Campaign Launch
- Once the mockups and keywords are approved, we’ll start setting up your campaign on your Google Ads account.
- We will then inform you of the launch date as well as provide you with a monthly report & optimization updates.